Thursday, July 30, 2009

i just realized

that the date is already written for me above my post. yay for being retarded!

I wish there was cable or here or that the internet worked in my room. I'm probably going to spend my night putting stuff from the external harddrive onto my lap top.


I'm pretty sure bug repellant does not work on these mosquitoes here. They have magic lazer suits that can get through it to drink my blood. Good thing I don't know Edward Cullen because i must be delicious

i'm sorry for how lame that was

at least my mom found good smelling bug spray so i don't smell like a camping trip/hunter

I should get neon orange clothes and go hunting. In Burkburnett...

gahhh. I have only driven once since i got here, and it was down the street to the library. There's just no where to go!
I think i'm gonna go to the grocery store tomorrow morning and buy myself a box of cereal though. my aunt showed me her food in case i ever want some and i'm happy about that because i couldn't find anything i wanted at my grandma's today even though the house is stuffed with food


and she said she has projects i can help her with around here that she'll pay me to help with, which is sweet. i wanna tell her she doesn't have to cause she's letting me live here but i need money!

oh yeah, i really like your monster eating spaghetti. you should draw me nice pictures and mail them to me to hang on my wall. if you're willing i'll text you my address.

i'm gonna hang up the big picture of douche in my room. my mom showed it to my grandma and she made a face and said "what is that?" it was really funny

i wanted to yell IT'S' DOUCHE but i didn't cause i don't know how my grandma would feel about me using the word douche.

anyway. i'm sure this is terribly boring to read seeing as my life is not very exciting right now.

The cake of my life is covered in sprinkles of nenna lovin

i hope you understood what i'm trying to express

No comments:

Post a Comment