Wednesday, July 29, 2009

july 29th

Weird how it's hotter in Eugene than in Texas....
it's hot here but not nearly as hot as eugene.

I went to get my lap top today and i'm on it right now! i'm so excited.

and we went everywhere for furniture but didn't actually get any.

Yeah eric admitted today that he is sad because I left. I wrote him some stories but idk what else I could do to make him feel better. I just don't know how to help this crisis


river sounds nice. i miss the color green.
I bought some string today to make bracelets, and a box of safety pins

I miss you already nenna, we were together for like 3 weeks and now it's just weird not being with you.

the airconditioning in my grandma's is broken and it doesn't cool off at night here so it's really warm. my feet mostly are hot. good thing my aunt's house where my bedroom is is cool. unfortunately the internet does not reach that far so i'm at my grandma's while i write this. i have to wait for my parents to hook stuff up to see if it will help.

I wnated to show kurtis sailing pictures cause i put them on here but i don't know where he went. idk where anyone went. i'm all alone in this room!!!


this is rambly and boring. i'm sorry. when i find more exciting news i will definitely share it with you.

I went in a diner today and saw a sign for chicken fried chicken and i thought that sounded funny. double fried chicken?

and at this same diner i almost ordered pepsi before i looked around and realized it was decorated with coca cola.i think i might've told you that but i can't remember so i'm telling you again. deal with it. i know you hate repeated stories but it's me soo suck it up cause you love me :)


LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment