Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28

I am at the library using the computer to do this for you because we don't get internet til tomorrow.

But i might get a lap top today when kurtis gets home from work, which is super sweet!

I bet eric would hang out with you if you asked him too, he thinks you're awesome. You don't have to miss him too!

My mom and i spent forever trying to figure out what to do with my space in my room...i have too much junk. I miss my huge room

but on the bright side i have the house to myself during the day so i can play music as loud as i want and bother no one. and my aunt is all the way across the house so i can be loud at night too and not have to worry which is really nice.

this library is awkward and small. They put my picture on my library card and i think that's really weird. good thing i actually got ready before i came over here.

if i don't get internet set up by tomorrow I'll try to come here and post something for you, or I'll just wait til I get my internet

love you tons nenna, sorry this was boring and lacking in song lyrics

PS eric is sad for some reason he won't tell me why or what's going on but you should do something with him soon, if only for like an hour or something. try to make him feel better

LOTS OF LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment